Saturday, July 4, 2009



ADVANCE COURSE WITH GURUJI JUNE -2009






It had been long time that i had done Advance course.. as suggested to be done every six months .. as its recharging for oneself but all this time i was playing role of a good DAUGHTER, SISTER, FRIEND and so on...it was after along time i was going for advance course..
I finished with my 6th semester exams on 30th of may and entire one month i had waited for this day to leave for Ashram , on 2nd june i boarded Mysore express to Banglore .This time it was just not with fun but with responsibility.. We were 15 people and all fresher’s YES+ graduate going for AMC(advance meditation course) except shardha and me.. It was amazing experience as all of them shooting questions at me”how the advance course is like, how is Ashram,what will happen in silence, what does seva mean and so on... “ I answered some of there questions and rest i left them to experience..and to be answered by GURUDEV!!
At 4.35am we reached Banglore city junction.. everyone else waited at Comesum till the time Anjana and I arranged for the cab.We reached Aashram around 5.15am i was at HOME , MY HOME and to MANY. Accommodation was allotted to us.It was always i had stayed in APARNA ,this time It was different VASUKI. (these are the names on the different buildings in ashram)..
It was just an amazing experience when we entered our room no electricity,no bedsheets,no blankets,and no lataches on the bathroom door.. it was ok for me as it was my 3rd advance course but had never experienced like this in ashram , for me Ashram meant everything perfect without any such experiences for me.. with a broad smileJJ we accepted everything...and ofcourse, at every step some new questions from fresher’s..and now my answer to all there questions were findout,experience it, be with it... (i dnt knw how i answered all like this humm... it was guruji :):):).After a long time I did my kriya at SUMERU MANTAP as i always when i am at HOME(Ashram)..all this time i prayed to guruji ,”to grant me some seva i just dnt want to be jobless all around.”i did some seva at YES+ registeration desk:)

As time passed i met new people and old friends at ashram...and all this time when i had missed SHREYA(Dinesh Amma) and AKANSHA (ani mouse)(my buddies in Chennai)met both of them.as the day passed i met many new yes+ and in no time i made great friends with yes+ nasik.. can never forget the 1st day before the course i had spend with them.After dinner i attended satsang and then continued with amazing PRE-AMC session with two angels.. who else other than BAU and DINESH DADA:):):).
Next day , advance course started at 6am .. and as always it started with morning YOGA and this is what i hated ..hummm...i bunked all yoga sessions in my past advance courses.This time i had thought “ok.. will do this , will give my 100%”. I hated it with a smile on my face but gave my 100% in yoga sessions.. 1st day passed by with just fantastic session with DINESH bhaiya.. from 2nd day everything was so effortless for me.. everthing was happening on its own.. MASTER was taking care of everything for me..and at nites i was sleeping in his lap and in blanket of divine..it was just my Gurudev and me chit chatting in SILENCE with each other..
Wow, what an experience it was on the day of contentment ... when dinesh bhaiya saying “be 100% with gurudev” and as i open my eyes my MASTER was there... and there are no more words i have here to describe CONTENTMENT more.F rom one day to another ,experiences were so beautiful which just cannot be put down into words..last day of the course , Gurudev met everyone ... wow!!JJ what a meeting it was with GURUDEV...It felt i was just hollow and empty but just filled up with MASTER’S love and grace.





How can i forget ANJANA didi and BISWAS bhaiya’s wedding in ashram.ANJANA DIDI is our ART OF LIVING teacher from Himachal and BISWAS bhaiya is ayurveda docter in ashram..both of them tied knot and bleesed by Guruji...
Same day later ,9th june we had session with dinesh bhaiya and later went for a walk with bhaiya to SUMERU MANTAP ... it was beautiful experience with nature and DINU DADA sharing his memorable moments with us.. and what to tell you all about bhaiya’s singing and playing the cords.This is not all ... later after satsang GURUDEV met all YES+... !!
Every advance course is best and transforming and as i always say to all my friends who attend YES+ “one is just incomplete without YES++.if it can transform someone aggressive, shrewd,bratt,cry baby like me it can bring about change in anyone.AND later for one day our accommodation was shifted it was a dometry ,initially is said”oh guruji! Where have you landed me ...i crossed my barrier here...accepting as i later knew it was for my bestand for others too:):):).
Hoping to see many of you soon who experienced the grace of divine in summer break and many more who are thinking to be there... guys dnt miss doing AMC... its ok if not summer break .. then winter break:):):).
JAI GURUDEV!!
LOVE ALLS:
TULIKA:).

2 comments:

  1. Don't you think it's time to write one more beautiful post? :)
    Jai Guru Dev.

    ReplyDelete